At ProSolutions Training, our goal is to provide early childhood education (ECE) professionals with the highest quality online training. We continually
improve our products and services by listening and responding to our students.
So that we can continue to improve our online professional development offerings, we ask
our students to rate each online course they take through ProSolutions
Training. Our courses are consistently rated between 4.5 and 5 on a scale of 1 to 5.
With such glowing feedback and our commitment to quality online
education, ProSolutions Training is a trusted partner on the journey to
professional development and long-term career success.
Why PD Specialists love ProSolutions Training's Gold Standard CDA Training Program
See what ECE coaches are saying about ProSolutions Training's CDA Training
Testimonial: Gina Carter-Merckel from ProSolutions Training on Vimeo.
Check out some recent testimonials from our students and clients below!
- "This method of training allowed me to engage in the
coursework. The instant answer learning applications provided positive responses in answering the questions, and a comprehensive understanding of the course materials" - S.B.
- "Being able to identify the seven developmental stages of writing
will help me provide the appropriate writing material for each child." -
- "This training was very timely. It has given me the tools I needed to discuss the death of one of my staff members with the children she cared for, as well as prepare the other adults for the questions that will arise. Thank you." - N.N.
- "This was great. While I knew a lot about the topic, I did learn
many coping techniques which will be helpful in my job and to the
children and their parents." - L.A.
- "I really enjoyed this online training. I thought I knew about
healthy eating and vitamins, etc, but this training helped me understand
a lot more important information." - R.D.
- "I believe that this training is helpful to me because I am
currently dealing with problematic behavior and it has definitely
given me some new ideas to try and work out a positive outcome rather
than a negative one." - R.W.
- "I wasn't expecting the person to even answer the phone call at
ProSolutions Training, I thought that it was going to be a machine. She was awesome and quick to the phone. I love this training." - D.S.
- "I felt like this course was a wonderful training tool. I learned
a lot about the reality of abuse and how it is so often hidden and how
important it is to become aware of the signs that could save a child's
life." - G.E.
- "I loved this course. I have a hard time planning developmentally appropriate Social Studies activities for my pre-k class. I am
thrilled with the ideas and resources this course provided." - C.D.
- "This training course was a real eye-opener. Although we
incorporate these ideas into our everyday teaching as ECE professionals,
it helped me to become more accountable/aware of how I can be more
effective in offering more of the resources I am aware of within the
community to our families." - K.C.
- "I loved this course. It brought aspects of communication with others to light in regards to our non-verbal body language and understanding how our feelings may influence communication misunderstanding. Thank you for the great hands-on ideas for improving
communication with parents and staff!" - M.T.
- "On Friday night I took the Creating Healthy Life Styles: Balancing Children's Diets with Good Food Choices training online and was so pleased with the wealth of information that I
learned. On Sunday I shopped for intensely-colored and nutrient-dense
foods!" - B.D.
- This was one of the best courses I've taken. It was very user-friendly, it was on point and informative. I would recommend this format to all educators. I learned many new things, it was fabulous! - N.G.